ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
A total of fi ve Prussian G7.1s remained in Austrian territory after 1945. OBB indexed 4 of them as series 655 in their inventory. Their main area of use was shunting service in the Stadlau station. In addition, there have also been passenger train operations on the Siebenbrunn-Leopoldsdorf-Engelhartstetten branch terminal line. The last, 655.393, was taken out of service in 1957.
- Boiler, locomotive chassis and tender box in die-cast zinc
- Finest metal spoked wheels
- True-to-epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Illuminated driver's cab
- Detailed boiler rear wall
- Short coupling between locomotive and tender
- Perfectly replicated back boilerplate
- Filigree rods and coupling rods
- Precise printing
- Pipes and extra mounted parts in low material thickness
- Digital version with glowing of the ash container
- Movable valve gear inside the frame
- Closed front end, exchangeable part and coupler pocket enclosed
- Sprung Buffers
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Mainly Metal Contruction
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Double White Directional Headlights
- New 21 Pin Digital Interface