ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
After 1945, SNCF (French railway) brought together all of its G 10 in the Est (East) region. A renumbering plan was drawn up for many of the remaining DR-5710-35 with the numbers 050 B 601 - 790. The working locomotives were used exclusively in depots of the former AL (Alsace-Lorraine) network. Starting from Colmar, Haguenau, Hausbergen, Metz-Frescaty, Mulhouse, Sarrebourg, Selestat and Thionville, they travelled through Alsace-Lorraine. They were replaced not by modern traction, but by newly supplied 141 R. The last two 050 B 413 and 435 were removed from the fleet on 28/10/1954.
- Boiler, chassis, tender and body in die-cast zinc
- finest metal spoked wheels
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Illuminated driver"s cab
- Standard shaft front and rear with link guide
- Close coupling between locomotive and tender
- Perfectly replicated back boilerplate
- Metal, filigree reversing gear
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Lines and extra mounted parts in minimum material thickness
- Drive in the locomotive
- Empty coal chute, coal insert enclosed
- Single axle bearing
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Mainly Metal Contruction
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Double White Directional Headlights
- Interior Lighting