ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
AW Freimann performed a general overhaul of the locomotives E75 09, E75 55 and E75 69 between 1960 and 1961. Apart from ly invisible changes such as hard manganese plates on the axle guides or new wiring, the front ends of the locomotives were visibly modified. The window screens were replaced by new, rubber-mounted windscreens.
- With new front
- 3rd front light can be switched on or off with a switch, in digital mode with a function key
- Extra mounted handrails in low-material thickness
- Three-point support
- Finely detailed chassis
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Functioning pantographs (mechanical)
- Reproduction of machine room
- LED lighting
- Metal arrangement of rods
- Metal wheels and frame
- True-to-original: different front windows and lanterns
- Prototypical multipart roof-fittings
- High maintainability due to simple dismantling of the body
- Re-lubrication of the engine bearings and screws is possible
- Through holes in the PC board and gearbox cover or after dismantiling of the body
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights