ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
When the 211 series was decommissioned at Deutsche Bundesbahn, Sersa AG bought some of the locomotives. The Zurich company is active primarily in line construction and performs work on behalf of various railway administrators in Switzerland. Occasionally it also leases locomotives to SBB and other private companies.
- Etched cooler grille and fan grille
- Free-standing handrails
- Clear view through the driver"s cabin
- Realistic reproduction of the tubular frame bogies incl. axle drive
- Reproduction of brake rods
- All specific details of the different series taken into consideration
- Completely recreated driver"s cab
- Zinc die-cast chassis and gear housing
- Lights fitted with maintenance-free LEDs
- Sprung Buffers
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- New 21 Pin Digital Interface
- Interior Lighting
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights