ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
Trials indicated that equipping the V100 with a 1,350 HP engine also permitted the locomotive to be deployed on main railway lines. In doing so, the side cooling blocks were also practically enlarged in order to increase the cooling capacity. From V100 2020 onwards, this required an extension of the engine front end by 200 mm which was compensated for by buffering.the locomotive frame and resulted in a new length over buffers of 12,300 mm. In terms of design, only the length of the circumferential sheet metal needed to be adjusted. However, the biggest difference to the V100.10 is the omission of the protective grating in front of the cooler shutters that were now exposed.
- Etched cooler grille and fan grille
- Free-standing handrails
- Clear view through the driver's cabin
- NEM-standard coupling
- Realistic reproduction of the tubular frame bogies incl. axle drive
- Reproduction of brake rods
- Completely recreated driver's cab
- Zinc die-cast chassis and gear housing
- Lights fitted with maintenance-free LEDs
- All specific details of the different series taken into consideration
- Sprung Buffers
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Interior Lighting
- Coupler Pockets without Close Coupling Mechanism
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights