ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
During the mid-1960s, the Deutsche Bundesbahn was looking for an inexpensive replacement for the steam locomotives from the 82 and 94.5 series complete with counter-pressure brakes that were suitable for the last steep routes. In doing so, the decision was made to equip 10 locomotives from the third and final batch of the V100.20 with an additional hydrodynamic brake alongside the compressed air brake and handbrake. The most striking distinguishing feature of the V100 2332 to 2341 compared to the V100.20 series is the large air intake grille on the right hand side of the long front end directly behind the cooler shutters as well as the omission of the auxiliary diesel unit.
- Version of the pre-series of the V100.20 with short frame and cooler front-end of the V100.10
- Etched cooler grille and fan grille
- Free-standing handrails
- Clear view through the driver's cabin
- NEM-standard coupling
- Realistic reproduction of the tubular frame bogies incl. axle drive
- Reproduction of brake rods
- Completely recreated driver's cab
- Zinc die-cast chassis and gear housing
- Lights fitted with maintenance-free LEDs
- All specific details of the different series taken into consideration
- Sprung Buffers
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Interior Lighting
- Coupler Pockets without Close Coupling Mechanism
- Directional Triple headlights and double red taillights