ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
The DRG procured a total of 11 four-axle railcars with "maximum" bogies as "Breslau 511-521" for use between Hirschberg and Polaun. Two-axle branch line cars were equipped with control lines as trailer cars, which then ran between 2 railcars. Thus, the classical set consisted of 2 railcars with 4 trailers between them. Between Josephinenhutte and Grunthal, one railcar managed the volume of traffic on its own.
- Fine engravings and rivets
- Metal spoked wheels
- Finely detailed bogie
- True-to epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Prototypical roof-fittings
- True-to-scale fan-grill
- Prepared for sound or with built-in sound
- Chassis in die-cast zinc
- With interior lighting
- Filigree pantograph
- True-to-original: different wheel diameter
- Snow plow: BRAWA coupler fully functionable, restricted use of close coupling
- 2 Wheels with Traction Tires
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- New 21 Pin Digital Interface
- Interior Lighting
- Can be switched to run off catenary
- Detailed Interior
- Triple Directional Headlights