For our 70th company anniversary we are bringing out a very special treat for real model railway enthusiasts with the anniversary set "Schwäbische Waldbahn" in limited numbers. The BRAWA anniversaryset comprises a passenger train as it ran at the end of the 1980s in BRAWA''s home area. The 22.9 km long rail line from Remstal in the Schwäbische Wald runs through a fascinating landscape with its three impressive viaducts. After a long break, the historic diesel train now runs once more on Sundays and bank holidays on its original route - operated by the Verein DBK Historische Bahn e.V.
The BRAWA diesel locomotive BR 212 is equipped lovingly with etched
coolers and fan grids, projecting rails and rods, replica brake rods and
many other details. The digital version EXTRA is fitted with a functioning switchable fan and digital coupling.
The "Schwäbische Waldbahn" anniversary set is supplied in an exclusive gift box with the following contents:
- DBK diesel locomotive BR 212
- DBK passenger carriage AB4yg
- DBK passenger coaches B4yg (2x with different road number)
- Certificate for product registration with BRAWA
- Voucher to an exclusive special journey in September 2018*
* All owners of a registered anniversary set are invited by BRAWA to an exclusive special journey with the historic Schwäbische Waldbahn diesel lokomotive (Deadline for registration: 15th of July 2018). Further information will be released after your registration.
• Road no.: 212 084-8
• Marklin AC Digital Basic Plus Version
• Doehler & Haass Decoder
• Ready for installation of digital Sound