Analogue to passengers coaches, the Koniglich Wurttembergische Staats-Eisenbahnen also purchased 64 large four-axle luggage cars. Unlike passenger coaches, all luggage cars were built at the machine factory in Esslingen. These cars had unusually large loading doors. They also had an additional dog compartment underneath the floor. The luggage cars were constantly being modernized and were in service for very long time. They completed their time of service on the Wurttemberg branch lines.
- Tip bearing wheelsets
- Extra wheel bearing and suspension system
- True-to-scale side frames
- Extra gas tank
- Completely lacquered wagon body, housing and roof with soot marks
- Handles and steps in lower-density material
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism