ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
Thanks to their low dead weight, the wagons were primarily used in areas where it was only possible to transport low tensile loads due to gradients. Right into the 1960s, the Hollentalbahn (Hell Valley Railway) from Freiburg to Neustadt and Seebrugg was one of the most important routes. In addition to running behind railcars, the trailer cars also often ran with battery railcars. All classes suffered significant losses during the Second World War. DB primarily converted the Civ-33 into control cars for battery railcars. However, some vehicles remained that could only be used as trailer cars and there were also some control cars for railcars. Following the decommissioning of the last battery railcars, the remaining control cars were put into the railway carriage fleet once again and were decommissioned once the useful service life was over.
- Wheel sets in toe bearing
- Originally reproduced, three-dimensional frame body
- Individually mounted axle box cover
- brake shoes in wheel plane
- Extra mounted steps
- Separately mounted axle brake rod
- Extra mounted brake system and Wendler-Ventilators
- True-original interior fittings
- Wheelchocks attached
- True-to-epoch different spring buffers
- Fine engravings and rivets
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Detailed Interior