Wurttembergische Eisenbahn Gesellschaft AG was founded in Stuttgart in 1899. It successively opened 7 secondary lines in the Kingdom of Wurttemberg, one of them a narrow gauge line. The WEG often purchased decommissioned vehicles from the Staatsbahn and adapted them for its own purposes to supplement or replace vehicles in its own stock. These vehicles proved to be incredibly durable, and many of them were painted as railcar trailers. These stylish red and beige coloured passenger cars remained on the rails until the nineteen sixties.
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Detailed Interior