DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
In 1926, the Wegmann carriage factory delivered 5 Bi 24-type second class coaches. All five were immediately put to use at the Reichsbahn’s main depot in Breslau as additional carriages for electric railcars. In 1942, two of them were modified for use as normal passenger coaches. They were also painted in the standard passenger coach colours at that time, with the yellow German “Reichs-adler” on the sides. Delivery date: 2nd Quarter 2008
Model: impact resistant handrails; in-plane assembled windows; detailed car bottom with manyextra mounted details; extra mounted ventilator; filigree steps; NEM-standard short-coupling