The coaches of Class Bghwe with an authorized speed of 120 kph were very popular with passengers and were used in passenger trains, fast stopping trains and also as extra coaches for express trains. Many of the only 18.70 metre long coaches are still used today by various heritage railways.
- Printed window frames
- Precise replica of the Gorlitz V bogies
- Interior fittings in multicolour painting
- NEM-standard short coupling
- In-plane assembled windows
- Passageway between coaches with separately mounted rubber beading
- Detailed Interior