ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
The six VT137 002, 005, 006, 007, 012 and 013 units from the first delivery series that were all repaired stood on DR territory. The railcars that remained with DR continued to travel from Zittau in Upper Lusatia until the start of the 1960s. Ultimately, the increasingly absent spare parts lead to discontinuation. The last VT62 quit service in Braunschweig at the end of the 1950s.
- Extra mounted and free-standing metal handrails and steps
- Prepared for sound or with built-in sound
- Metal drive unit
- Multipart interior fittings
- Illuminated driverÂ´s cab and front light switchable
- In-plane assembled windows
- Finest metal spoked wheels
- Metal reversing gear
- Drive to two axles
- With interior lighting
- Fine rivets; short coupling kinematics
- Finely detailed bogies
- True-to-epoch lighting
- Sprung Buffers
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Interior Lighting
- Double White/Red Directional Headlights
- Detailed Interior
- Directional double headlights and double red taillights