DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
From the railcars with the 210 HP system, DB only renamed the VT137 127 into the VT62 902. DB utilised the VT62 902, initially starting from Bielefeld or Hamburg. The last of the eleven VB147 vehicles was only discontinued at the start of the 1970s..
- Extra mounted and free-standing metal handrails and steps
- Prepared for sound or with built-in sound
- Metal drive unit
- Multipart interior fittings
- Illuminated driverÂ´s cab and front light switchable
- In-plane assembled windows
- Finest metal spoked wheels
- Metal reversing gear
- Drive to two axles
- With interior lighting
- Fine rivets; short coupling kinematics
- Finely detailed bogies
- True-to-epoch lighting
- Sprung Buffers
- 360mm Min. Radius
- Motor with Flywheel
- Interior Lighting
- Double White/Red Directional Headlights
- Detailed Interior
- Directional double headlights and double red taillights