Until 1935, open cars of the OOt class were used by DRG in the Oldenburg region. By abandoning this region all cars that had already been built or were yet to be delivered were assigned to the new "Saarbrucken" region. With this change, the labelling moved from the top centre to the left side flap. The OOt cars normally ran in block trains on fixed routes between the mines and the large power plants. Because of the high coupling hook load, contrary to the norm, the baggage car with the conductor was placed among them at the rear of the train.
- Multi-part, filigree axle bearings
- Body in die-cast zinc
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Separately mounted coach body supports
- Finest metal spoked wheels
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism