DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
Once delivery of the Glmhs 50 had been completed, the design was revised which resulted in the load capacity increasing by 5 t. The only difference on the outside of the wagons was the rope anchors which replaced the rope eyelets from the previous versions. A total of 1,315 wagons were built between 1960 and 1962. 200 of them were equipped with an automatic loaded braking system and a double brake chock. Equipped in such a manner, these wagons ran in passenger trains with a striking "GEP I/II" address. A total of 952 wagons of both versions were assumed by DB AG in 1994 and were phased out by 2005.
- Brake shoes in wheel plane
- Three-point support
- Extra mounted steps
- Separately mounted axle brake rod
- Extra brake systems
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Narrow frame to scale
- Metal axle bearings
- Originally reproduced, three-dimensional frame body
- Wheelsets with inside contours
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism