This is one of the 2017 Annual Toyfair Freight Car Brawa puts out each year. Cars are not available seperately and each one is an Exclusive one-time edition. These are highly sought after by collectors so hurry and orders yours today before there gone forever.
The Deutsche Bundesbahn had numerous Glr cars in its stock after 1945 - a count in 1952 listed 700 vehicles. Many of them were wornout after 1945 and had to be completely overhauled. In the case of handbrake cars, the brakeman's cab was removed and only a handbrake platform without a shelter wasleft. In individual cases, new aluminum loading and ventilation flaps were installed and additional end panel reinforcements installed in the outer board panels. At the beginning of the 1960s, the end of the service life was reached. In a large-scale program, conversion of the modern freight cars of class Glmms61 was carried out, the origin of which was no longer visible. The stock of Glr22 now quickly decreased accordingly. Whereas 660 vehicles were still in stock on 31.12.1960, only 182 bore the designation Gbkl 238 on 31.12.1966.
- Axle bearings made out stamped sheet metal
- Extra mounted brake system and brake-switch, springs, wheel bearing and steps
- Fine engravings and rivets
- Precise printing and lacquering
- True-to-original replica of the car bottom
- Wheel sets with inside contours
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism