The coal hopper wagons procured by KPEV were also almost exclusively used at DRG for transport between the pits and the smelting works at the steelworks in Saarland, Germany. They were replaced by vehicles with a larger capacity and a higher payload. How many survived the Second World War is not precisely known but it can be assumed that the railways from the Saarland still owned wagons of this type at the beginning of the 1950s.
- Multipart, filigree axle bearings
- Body in die-cast zinc
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Separately mounted coach body supports
- Finest metal spoked wheels
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism
- Mainly Metal Contruction