In 1980 the UIC comprehensively reorganized the classification symbols and car numbers for freight cars. The tank cars of number 8105 were now allocated numbers from 785 0000 onwards and the class name was now Zas or Zas-w. Since 1978 the so-called class key number, which was made up of the first four digits of the car number, has also been applied. The succinct marking \0x017EFlammable liquids was now complemented by a conspicuous orange plate with the UN hazard number.
- Finely detailed Y-25 bogie
- Finest paintwork and printing
- NEM-standard short-coupling
- Replica of the brake system
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism