The Dortmunder Union brewery's fermentation and warehouse building was constructed as the first highrise in Dortmund between 1926 and 1927. It has had a four-sided U on its roof since since 1968 and is currently known as the Dortmunder U. The size of Union brewery and its direct proximity to the central station predestined it to transport many raw materials and products out of town by rail. Thus the Dortmunder Union brewery, like many other breweries, owned its own goods waggons, which were deployed as private waggons at Deutsche Bundesbahn. To increase the brand awareness of the respective brand, such waggons were usually adorned with the advertisementsof the brewery in question.
- True-to-scale fan-grill
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Short coupling kinematik in accordance with NEM
- True-to-original replica of the brake unit on the car bottom
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism