Palmin, a vegetable fat obtained from coconut has been on the market for over 100 years. Palmin was a welcome addition in satisfying the ever-increasing demand for fats that, up until that point, were usually obtained from animal raw materials. At the beginning of the 20th century, the Palmin advertisements with their illustrations inspired the former colonial desire of the Germans. Advertisements for the popular product complete with the Palmin font were soon also to be found on goods waggons. Incidentally, the font shape originates from the wolf hook that can be found in the Mannheim coat of arms.
- Finely engraved board joints and ventilators
- Finest paintwork and printing
- NEM-standard short-coupling
- True-to-original replica of the brake unit on the car bottom
- Metal wheels
- True-to-original frame body
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism