The Dutch state Railways (Nederlandse Spoorwegen - NS) also had closed waggons already before the war that were reminiscent of the Prussian A2 master drawing. More waggons were added as a result of the war. The NS attached special retention walls to the waggons in order to be able to transport grain in bulk. That was the preferred storage type for this good all throughout Europe. Special container waggons weren't built for this purpose in large numbers until the late 50s.
- Finely engraved board joints and ventilators
- Finest paintwork and printing
- NEM-standard short-coupling
- True-to-original replica of the brake unit on the car bottom
- Metal wheels
- True-to-original frame body
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism