ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
In addition to the transport of bulk goods, container transport was primarily also of interest to companies who wished to transport small or varying amounts of goods and had to transfer them between HGV and the railway whilst incurring minimal losses. A range of special containers were manufactured especially for liquid goods and chemical products. Of course, these were ideal for striking advertisements as they advertised the owner of the container both on the roads and on the tracks .
- Finest metal frame
- Finest paintwork and printing
- Perforated steps
- Separately mounted toe bearing
- Metal wheels, with inside contours
- Laminated suspension springs attached
- Short coupling kinematics
- Structure and handles made of high-quality, impact-resistant plastic
- Extra braking system and signal holders
- Axle brake frame with brake blocks in wheel plane
- Coupling compatible to Lenz
- Sprung Buffers
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism