DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
Around 750 units of closed Ekrt-type medium containers for part load were built between 1950 and 1957. The superstructure was a sheet metal profile design in light-gauge steel construction with cambered metal sheets. For loading and unloading, the front sides of the container had three-piece doors that opened up the whole container cross-section. The cambered sidewalls that were susceptible to outward bulging were replaced by stiffer beaded metal sheets as part of special work from 1960 onwards. The last containers were taken out of service in 1976.
- Finest metal frame
- Finest paintwork and printing; perforated steps
- Separately mounted toe bearing
- Metal wheels, with inside contours
- Laminated suspension springs attached
- Short coupling kinematics
- Structure and handles made of high-quality, impact-resistant plastic
- Extra braking system and signal holders
- Axle brake frame with brake blocks in wheel plane
- Coupling compatible to Lenz
- Sprung Buffers
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism