DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
Open 'pa' containers were generally used for bulk goods such as sand and coal. Well above 6,000 units of the Eoskrt 021 'pa' container were manufactured between 1952 and 1957, thus making it the most widespread. It was the small urban fuel traders in particular who quickly recognised the advantages of the open 'pa' containers. As a result, both the transfer and the portioning were made significantly easier and it was also possible to cleanly separate different types of goods within a single delivery. In addition to bulk goods that were not sensitive to moisture, construction and mining timber as well as general cargo was also loaded that could then be covered with tarpaulins.
- Finest metal frame Finest paintwork and printing
- Separately mounted and printed cover bearing
- Metal wheels, with inside contours
- Spring buffers
- Laminated suspension springs attached
- Short coupling kinematics
- Extra braking system, handles, signal holders
- Structure made of high-quality, impact- resistant plastic
- Axle brake frame with brake blocks in wheel plane
- Coupling compatible to Lenz
- Metal wheels and handrails
- Sprung Buffers
- Coupler Pockets with Close Coupling Mechanism