Steam locomotive class 24 "Steppenpferd" of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
■ The model features smoke deflectors of the type "Wagner".
The class 24 was primarily designed to haul passenger trains but thanks to its robust design, the locomotive later also hauled light freight trains. That's how the class 24 became a reliable multipurpose locomotive for lighter services.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Coupling - Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (analog) - Seuthe no. 10