Steam locomotive class 555.1 (ex class 50 of the DRG) of the Czechoslovakian State Railways.
Drive on two axles of the tender and via cardan shaft on all five powered axles of the locomotive.
■ Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
■ Set of delicately designed metal wheels
■ Separately applied large lamp in Czech design (non-functional)
After the Second World War, many locomotives of the class 50 also remained in other European countries and were partly used until the end of the steam traction era to haul goods trains and passenger trains. The locomotives that remained at the CSD were added to the vehicle fleet under the designation class 555.1.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 7
- Coupling - Close coupler motion link between locomotive and tender
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe steam unit no. 11
- Flywheel - yes