Electric locomotive class 141 of the Deutsche Bahn.
■ Model in traffic red livery
■ Etched walkways and wipers
■ Rich detailing on the model with freestanding handrails
■ Headlights and taillights are digitally switchable
■ Switchable driver's cab illumination
The series E 41/141 was first delivered in 1956 for light mixed services on main and branch lines. It was the only series of the standard locomotive programme to be fitted with switchgear on the transformer's low-voltage side. The switchgear had a characteristic noise level, which, in addition to the sizeable tractive power jumps, led to the nickname "Firecracker".
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Buffer capacitor - yes
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED