Electric locomotive 193 521 belonging to SBB Cargo International
■ Model with four pantographs
■ True to original model with long gutter and raised driver's cabs for the use in Italy
■ Freestanding handles partially made of metal
■ In cooperation with Railcolor Design
■ Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab
In 2019, SBB Cargo International in collaboration with SüdLeasing GmbH ordered 20 Vectron locomotives from Siemens Mobility. The engines feature equipment for service in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and the Netherlands (DACHINL).
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Light changeover true to the Swiss original.
- Additional light function - yes