Electric locomotive class 170 of the DB Schenker Rail Polska.
* Original model: Version for DC current networks
* Model with short gutter
* Sound created in cooperation with the company Leosoundlab
The Vectron variant for the company DB Schenker Rail Polska is designed for operation in the Polish direct current network and is equipped with the matching train protection system.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Digital decoder - PluX22
- Sound - yes