Electric locomotive 243 591 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
■ Model in bordeaux red livery
■ Round roof
■ Sound "Henning"
The electric locomotives of the series 243 were delivered to the Deutsche Reichsbahn from 1984 on. The DR bought a total of 600 pieces. The locomotives hauled all types of trains.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes