Electric locomotive 1041.08 of the Austrian Federal Railways. Epoch IV.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on four axles. Two wheels have traction tyres. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupling mechanism. LED-lighting white/red that change with the direction of travel.
Model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
• Model with rubber sealed front windows
• Elevated decorative stripes
• Freestanding handles partially made of metal
• Ideal locomotive for the "Schlieren" coach set, art. no. 74130
• With switchable cab lighting and high beam
• Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab
|Number of axles with traction tyres|| ||1|
|Number of driven axles|| ||4|
|Coupling|| ||NEM shaft 362 with KK-kinematics|
|Minimum radius|| ||358 mm|
|Digital decoder|| ||PluX22|
|Interface|| ||Electrical interface on traction units PluX22|
|Head light|| ||3-headlight and 1 tail lamp direction dependent|
|LED lighting|| ||yes|
|Motor|| ||5-pole motor|
|LED head light|| ||yes|
|Length over buffer|| ||176 mm|