Electric locomotive 193 555 of the company TX-Logistik.
■ Model is exclusively available at ROCO
■ Model with eye-catching "Offroad" design
■ With a true to original roof for the use with a DAI Vectron
■ Long rain gutter
■ Design in cooperation with Loc & More
■ The sound was developed in cooperation with the company Leosoundlab
TX-Logistik was founded in 1999 as a private rail transport company and has developed a strong European network. Today it is one of the largest rail freight transport companies in Europe.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes