Electric locomotive 193 219 of the SETG. Epoch VI.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on four axles. Two traction tyres. Two pantographs. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupling mechanism. LED-lighting white/red changes with the direction of travel.
Model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
• Used in Austria and Germany
• Freestanding handles partially made of metal
• Elaborate printing of the model for the event "200 Years Christmas Carol Silent Night"
• Very detailed roof design
• Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab
|Number of axles with traction tyres|| ||1|
|Number of driven axles|| ||4|
|Coupling|| ||NEM shaft 362 with KK-kinematics|
|Minimum radius|| ||358 mm|
|Digital decoder|| ||PluX22|
|Interface|| ||Electrical interface on traction units PluX22|
|Head light|| ||3-headlight and 2 tail lamps direction dependent|
|LED lighting|| ||yes|
|Motor|| ||5-pole motor|
|LED head light|| ||yes|
|Length over buffer|| ||218|