Diesel railcar class 628.4 of the Deutsche Bahn AG in "Sylt Shuttle plus" design.
Model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound functions as well as a factory installed and digitally switchable LED interior lighting. Equipped with a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
■ Separately mounted wipers
■ Illuminated train destination display
■ Precise replicas of the intercar links
■ Special design of the subfloors
■ Prototypical light functions can be switched
The "Sylt Shuttle plus" is available to travelers that have no car and need to commute between Westerland and Bredstedt / Husum or Hamburg-Altona. This creates an additional transportation option on the Marschbahn line.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Model with interior lighting
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22