Electric locomotive class 1041 of the Austrian Federal Railways. Epoch V.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on two axles. Four wheels have traction tyres. Coupler pocket according to NEM 362 standards with close coupling mechanism. LED-lighting white/red that change with the direction of travel.
AC model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
• Model with rubber sealed front windows
• Without elevated decorative stripes
• Version with computer number and "Pflatsch"
• Freestanding handles partially made of metal
• With switchable cab lighting and high beam
• Sound in cooperation with Leosoundlab
|Number of axles with traction tyres|| ||2|
|Number of driven axles|| ||2|
|Coupling|| ||NEM shaft 362 with KK-kinematics|
|Minimum radius|| ||358 mm|
|Digital decoder|| ||PluX22|
|Interface|| ||Electrical interface on traction units PluX22|
|Head light|| ||3-headlight and 1 tail lamp direction dependent|
|LED lighting|| ||yes|
|Motor|| ||5-pole motor|
|LED head light|| ||yes|
|Length over buffer|| ||176 mm|