Electric locomotive Re 4/4 of the Bern-Lötschberg-Simplon-Bahn (BLS), Epoche V-VI.
Motor with flywheel. Drive on four axles. Light changeover according to the Swiss original.
AC model with digital decoder and digitally switchable sound and light functions as well as a buffer capacitor for an uninterruptible power supply.
• Ideal add-on model for Art. Nr. 73780
• Very detailed model with many separately attached plug-in parts
• Fine wheelsets
• "Roof garden" and pantograph true to the original
• Replica of the scissors pantograph
• High traction power to haul authentic freight trains
• Long version
|Number of axles with traction tyres|| ||2|
|Number of driven axles|| ||3|
|Minimum radius|| ||358 mm|
|Digital decoder|| ||PluX22|
|Interface|| ||Electrical interface on traction units PluX22|
|Head light|| ||Swiss headlight changing|
|Motor|| ||5-pole motor|
|LED head light|| ||yes|
|Length over buffer|| ||178 mm|