Electric locomotive class 193 623 of the company Rail Force One.
* Model is exclusively available at ROCO
* Sophisticated printing
* Long gutter
* The model is used in the international goods traffic
* In cooperation with Railcolor Design
* The sound has been developed in cooperation with Leosoundlab
The Dutch railway company Rail Force One has put into service a Vectron locomotive in a remarkable design. The loco and its design ressembles a shark. The machine is mainly used to haul goods trains in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.