Electric locomotive class 193 of the Mercitalia Rail.
■ Model with true to original raised control panel of the driver's cab
■ Use in the international freight transport
■ Freestanding handrails, partially made of metal
■ In digital mode the high beam is switchable and the headlights and taillights can be individually switched
■ Sound development in coopertion with Leosoundlab
Several black Vectron locomotives hired by the MRCE are operating for the Italian State Railways. They stand out due to the large white logos of the Mercitalia Rail, which is the brand name of the national Italian freight company. The machines are authorized to run in Italy, Austria and Germany.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 3
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes