The Set 1 contains three panorama wagons type Apm of the Swiss Federal Railways.
* Scale model in current Gotthard Panorama Express Design
* Each model has a different running number
* The wagons carry model figures of the company Preiser
* Special edition packaging 100 years of electrification of the Gotthard Railway
Since April 2017, you can find an unique highlight on the historical Gotthard panoramic route between Lucerne and Lugano: the Gotthard Panorama Express ! The opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel means that fewer trains are traveling along the old mountain route. The fascinating line crosses the Swiss mountains and passes over 200 bridges and seven loop tunnels. This interplay of nature and technology prompted the Swiss Federal Railways and the shipping company of Lake Lucerne to launch the Gotthard Panorama Express.
The train consists of first-class panoramic carriages which have been cleared by the InterRegio trains previously operated on the Gotthardbahn. Furthermore, additional passenger coaches, including one with opening windows for a special photo experience, as well as a luggage wagon were part of it. As a restaurant is available on the boat, no dining car is carried. During the trip, there is information given about the sights and attractions along the way. Tour guides complete the service on this unique journey.
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism