2-pc. set: ICE 1 series 401 (ICE 1), DB.- Railway logo from the transitional epoch
- Two different roof pantographs on each end car
- One end car is equipped with motor
- Can be used in Switzerland
- The train features a replica of the Swiss train safety system "Integra"
- Triple LED headlights white / red that change with the direction of travel.
- Function decoder for light changeover even in analogue operation
- With digital switchable sound functions25 years ago the ICE "Panda" operated for the first time as an ICE train abroad - from Hamburg via Frankfurt am Main and Basle to Zurich. Like the original model, the FLEISCHMANN model also has additional pantographs with shorter contact shoes when used at the SBB as well as a replica of the Swiss train-command "Integra". The ICE now has a standardized digital interface and LED healights.
|Interior fitting|| ||Driver cabine|
|Coupling|| ||NEM shaft 362 with KK-kinematics|
|Digital decoder|| |
|Digital decoder|| ||Functions decoder|
|Decoder mode|| ||DCC|
|LED head light|| ||yes|
|Interface|| ||6-pin NEM 651 series|
|Head light|| ||3-headlight and 2 tail lamps direction dependent|
|Length over buffer|| ||472 mm|