Electric locomotive class 139 of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
* Model in ocean blue/beige livery with DB AG-Logo now available for the first time
* The headlights of the locomotive can be partially or even entirely switched off via contact plates.
The class 139 was a mixed traffic locomotive and was used in both freight and passenger traffic. The absolute highlight for the locomotive was when it hauled the InterRegio 2216/2217 "Höllental" on the Höllentalbahn-line in the Black Forest.
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Traction tyres - 2
- Coupling - NEM shaft 355 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 192 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units according to NEM 651 standards with plug-in fixture
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.