Electric locomotive 193 839-8 of the Salzburger Eisenbahn Transport Logistik (SETG).
* The model is used in the international goods traffic.
* Sophisticated printing on the model Alpenlok
* Delicate roof design
* High beams
* Sound developed together with the company Leosoundlab
Since the beginning of 2019, this particularly eye-catching Vectron runs on the lines of Europe. Both locomotive ends are decorated with three different Alpine scene motifs.
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Traction tyres - 2
- Coupling - NEM shaft 355 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 192 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Digital decoder -
- Sound - yes