Diesel locomotive class 2016 of the Austrian Federal Railways.
* Model with Interface Next18, sound and white/red light changeover available now for the first time
* Reissue model which carries a modified UIC running number
* Brake discs in contrasting colours
The locomotive Siemens ER20 of the Eurorunner series is a diesel-electric locomotive built by Siemens Mobility (formerly Siemens Transportation Systems). These locomotives were initially built on behalf of the Austrian Federal Railways and referred to as 2016 or Hercules.
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Traction tyres - 2
- Interior fitting - Driver's cab
- Coupling - NEM shaft 355 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 192 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units Next18