Electrification of the Rhaetian Railway lines. Masonry distribution tower with embedded insulators and a double-pitch roof, similar to an original built about 1913 in Ardez in Low Engadine. Ideal complement to »Ardez« Station, Art. 110144.
The building this kit is based on dates from Era III.
This kit has been pre-weathered at the factory.
Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 136mm