- Equipped with an energy storage (only operates when digital)
- Chassis, boiler and water tanks in die-cast zinc
- Extra mounted metal handrails
- True-to-epoch lighting, multipart lamp housing
- Fine metal spoked wheels
- Filigree reversing gear
- Smoke generator and sound decoder, either built in or as a retrofit option
The independence of the 'Bavarian Group Administration' within the DRG culminated not only in the continued and new procurement of independent locomotive designs, but also led to the continuation of the Bavarian colour scheme. Thus, up to the 30s, locomotives were delivered in greenblack paint instead of the DRG standard look, which meant they didn't look too bad and were reminiscent of the 'good old days'.