- With roof vent
- 3 domes
- Feed water heater
- Electric lighting
After the end of the war, a large number of G 10s were lost. In 1952 there was a remainder of 485 locomotives in the fleet. As in the time of the DRG, the largest stocks were in Essen and Wuppertal. Apart from its deployment on routes with a light superstructure, the BR 57 was often used as a shunting locomotive.
For this purpose, several locomotives were equipped with shunting radio. They were used for shunting especially on the extensive tracks of the shunting stations in Basle (Haltingen depot) and the Hagen depot. The depot in Cochem used class 57 locomotives to shunt a large number of trains on the Mosel route. In the early 1950s, these services were also available in Hausach on the Schwarzwaldbahn (Black Forest railway).
In many conurbations in the 1950s, the G 10 pulled the local goods trains, while the BR 50 was used for more difficult jobs.
• Road no.: 57 2146
• Marklin AC Digital Extra Version
• Digital Sound
• Doehler & Haass Decoder
• Smoke Generator Installed
• Coupler pocket and close coupling
• Vehicle mainly constructed of metal
• PLUX22 Decoder Socket
• Motor with Flywheel
• 4 Traction Tires
• Double headlights alternating with the direction of travel