DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
Kit for a wind pump modeled after the original on the island Ruegen in northern Germany. Built in 1920, it was in use until 1955 and then restored in 1997. A total of 33 pumps were originally built between 1900 and 1965 to skim the water off the island. This model has finely detailed tower and blades and a Faller motor (No.180629) can be installed for electric power to slowly turn the blades.
Height of tower: 160 mm, diameter of blades: 80 mm.