Narrow-gauge station with solid stone walls and deep door and window recesses in the style of Engadine houses, similar to the original erected in 1913 in the Swiss canton of Grisons. A large loading area in the front extends the ground plan.
The building this kit is based on dates from Era III.
This kit has been pre-weathered at the factory.
Dimensions: 400 x 148 x 115mm